Website Greenwood Park Bells Lake Community Club
Greenwood Park Bells Lake Community Club is searching for a club manager. GPBLCC is the most scenic and unique swim club in South Jersey. Located in Washington Township on the former estate of Samuel Bell, and originally owned by the Lenni Lenape Indians, Greenwood Park boasts a 33-acre man-made lake and 20 acres of family-oriented parkland. The park offers fun for the whole family with swimming, fishing, boating, picnicking, basketball, volleyball, championship swim team and so much more.
- Managing staff including lifeguards, grounds, and front gate workers.
- Employee scheduling
- Maintain the water chemistry
- Maintain the cleanliness of the pools and facility
- CPO/TPO Certification
- Pool Director Certification
- Lifeguarding/CPR/AED/First Aid Certification (recommended)
- Waterfront Safety Certification (recommended)
Commensurate with experience. Please submit your requested salary range when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com