FOX HOLLOW POOL MANAGER (40 hours/week)
Applications accepted until position is filled
Fox Hollow Swim Club is seeking an energetic, experienced manager to join our team in ensuring that the club is a safe, clean and fun environment for our members and their guests. in line with the Club’s values.
• Manage club operations, maintenance, and administration during the summer season (Memorial Day through Labor Day) and includes some support both the month before opening for club preparations and the month after closing for club winterization.
• Ensure club rules are enforced and be the primary point of contact for membership
• Schedule and Supervise lifeguard staff guarding the pool
• Schedule and Supervise staff performing non-guard related tasks, e.g., front desk, grounds maintenance, cleaning, trash pick-up etc.
• Ensure proper staff coverage at all times
• Help onboard staff during orientation
• Oversee set-up for parties, and other events
• Delegate/perform jobs on daily list of duties
• Monitor performance of staff to ensure work is completed
• Perform safety and security checks
• Perform/supervise chemical readings and adjustments
• Communicate with the Board regarding club issues that require attention
• Current PMO license, CPO license preferred
• CPR and First Aid certifications
• Strong interpersonal/communication skills
• Available to work from Opening day to end of summer season including Memorial and Labor Day weekends, and 4th of July
• Prefer two years of club management/assistant management experience at a public or private pool
Send resume to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to Foxhollowswimclub@gmail.com