Downs Farm Swim Club
DOWNS FARM SWIM CLUB
DIVE COACH 2023 SUMMER SEASON
Under the direct supervision of the Aquatics Chairperson(s) develop and conduct a comprehensive, competitive dive program
for pool members.
OVERALL DUTIES INCLUDE:
– Meet with Aquatics Chairperson(s) in early spring to review operations for the upcoming season.
– Attend SJDA coaches’ meetings.
– Provide instruction in the proper techniques of diving.
– Promote good sportsmanship, enthusiasm, and team spirit.
– Actively participate in recruiting new dive team members.
– Schedule, supervise and instruct divers during pre-season practice from the week after Memorial Day until the pool opens
after the last day of school. (Dates and Times TBD)
– Schedule, supervise and instruct divers during 4 practices a week until the end of the season. (Dates and Times TBD)
– Attend all scheduled dive meets.
– Meet with parents upon request to discuss their children’s progress.
– Communicate with team members and parents by email and group meetings
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com