Downs Farm Swim Club
- Meet with Aquatics Chairperson(s) in early spring to review operations for the upcoming season.
- Attend mandatory Tri County coaches’ meetings.
- Provide instruction in the proper techniques of swimming.
- Promote good sportsmanship, enthusiasm, and team spirit.
- Actively participate in recruiting new swim team members.
- Assist Head Coach to schedule, supervise and instruct swimmers during practice from the day after Memorial Day until Tri-County Championship (3 hours per day, Monday to Frida yand camp practice 1 hour in the evening Tuesday, and Thursday).
- Assist Head Coach Use Team Unify to prepare and correctly fill out meet sheets and cards for all meets
- 5 A-Meets Saturday mornings
4 B-Meets Wednesday evenings
1 Time Trial Meet
1 Cherry Bowl Meet
1 Tri-County Meet TBD
- Assist Head Coach to give copies of all meet results to Tri-County Representatives.
- Assist in inputting times into computer after Saturday meet and analyze progress of each swimmer.
- Assist Head Coach to post results of meets, best times, qualifiers, and brief summary by Monday.
- Meet with parents upon request to discuss their children’s progress.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com