Pheasant Run Swim Club
Pheasant Run Swim Club seeks an Assistant Coach for the summer 2022 swim season.
Applicants must be available for daily practice (Monday through Friday), Wednesday evening meets, Saturday swim meets, one Sunday mini meet and TriCounty Championship weekend during the season (May 31, 2022 through August 7th, 2022).
Qualified candidates should have a strong swim background and should demonstrate the ability and desire to:
1) Foster a positive swimming environment;
2) Build team spirit with team building activities;
3) Conduct stretching and dryland training for swimmers of all age groups;
4) Help with meet lineups and daily practices;
5) Help take relay splits during meets; and
6) Teach stroke mechanics and race techniques to swimmers of all abilities.
Assistant coaches also have the opportunity to teach private lessons.
Interested candidates should email a letter of interest and resume noting applicable experience to Janice Caccuro at email@example.com.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled, but we strongly encourage applicants to apply before April 1, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org