Pomona Swim Team
Pomona Swim Club is seeking a highly energetic individual for our CLUB MANAGER position.
The ideal candidate is someone who is proactive, has excellent communication and organizational
skills, and can maintain a safe, clean environment at our family-friendly club.
Our Club Manager role:
● Offers a competitive salary and requires 30-35 hours a week with some weekends and
● Includes assisting in early May in preparing the pool to open prior to Memorial Day
Weekend and helping to clean up/close the pool on the weekend after Labor Day.
● Reports directly to the Board President
● Includes 1 week of vacation
The Club Manager is responsible for:
● Staff oversight including scheduling and supervision of both lifeguard & front desk teams
● Handling Member concerns
● Overseeing day to day functions of club, including member-event scheduling,
● Keeping lines of communication open with Pomona Trustees
● Payroll submissions
● Leading staff in-services, drills and safety trainings
● Routine maintenance of the club, the pool and pool deck
● Maintaining equipment and ensuring chemical levels are safe
The position requires:
○ a current Certified Pool Operator (CPO) certification (this is beneficial, but we will assist in
obtaining this certification if needed).
○ a current CPR and Lifeguard certifications, or be willing to obtain by May 1st
Send email of interest to:
President@PomonaSwimClub.org &/or Secretary@PomonaSwimClub.org
To apply for this job email your details to President@pomonaswimclub.org