Website Haddontowne Swim Club
Haddontowne Swim Club is seeking an experienced Pool Manager for the 2022 season.
Candidates must be experienced in commercial pool management operations. General
management experience preferred. Must have Lifeguard Training Certification, CPR & First Aid
Certification. CPO certification preferred.
Duties involve all pool operations, including maintaining pool chemicals, daily water testing,
scheduling lifeguard staff, customer service, ensuring pool, grounds, and clubhouse facilities are
always clean and safe, and all other duties as necessary or required. Pool Manager candidate
should have excellent organizational, communication, and public relation/customer service
● Ensure proper operating condition of two pools
● Maintain a clean facility including but not limited to bathrooms, trash picked up in and
outside of facility
● Monitoring supplies for facility and pools
● Analyzing pool chemistry and application
● Handling customer complaints
● Manage employees’ daily tasks
● Schedule safety meetings
● Trained employees on facility safety and maintenance
● Supervision of Lifeguards
● Articulate and supervise implementation of facility policies and procedures.
● Monitor and evaluate lifeguard staff performance, address performance issues as
● Conduct regular individual and group meetings with lifeguard staff.
● Foster the development of a positive team among lifeguard staff.
● Submit required paperwork in a timely and complete manner (includes all Camden
County Health Department and NJ Bathing Pool Code requirements).
● Maintain open communication with the Board of Directors and other professional staff
● Assist with the opening and closing of the facility throughout the summer season.
● Develop a lifeguard schedule to ensure daily coverage of the bathing pools.
● Conduct on-going assessments of the physical condition of the facility to foster a clean,
safe, and functional environment for club members (includes passing weekly pool-water
tests by NJ State and seasonal Health Inspection by Camden County Health
Please submit your resume to Rob Bartel, via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your resume by April 15, 2022
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com